ACAO and All Saints University in Dominica and American University in St. Vincent partnered to help medical students fleeing war to transfer to either schools. Pay similar fees you paid in Ukraine.
Due to the war, the dreams of many international students who were studying medicine in Ukraine have been affected. All Saints University, Dominica in partnership with the African Canadian Association of Ottawa is offering US$52,855 in scholarships to medical students who have fled the war in Ukraine and had their education disrupted.
Instructions on how to apply to get the scholarship:
- Go to All Saints University, Dominica website: https://AllSaintsUniversity.org
- Click Apply Now
- Select a medical program
- Fill out the application fully
- Select Referral under “Where did you hear about ASU?”
- Enter ACAO in the field that says “Please Describe”. – This is very Important.
After submitting the application you will receive a confirmation email.
- Forward the confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
After you receive your confirmation email:
- Send Scanned Copies of your high school or secondary school academic records (and University or College transcripts of academic record if available).
- Two letters of recommendation from professors/teachers
- Photocopy of your passport (Biographical page – containing your name, photo, passport number, place of birth, place of issue, etc.)
- Personal Essay for Scholarship Up to 20% outlining why you want to become a Doctor.
- Be sure to copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in all your correspondence with the University.
We will follow up as soon as we receive your confirmation email.
All the best from ACAO.
If you decide to APPLY to American University in St. Vincent follow the same instructions to get the scholarship
This post is also available in: French